Friday, November 7, 2008

What's Been Going On?

I've not had time to do regular updates lately so I thought I would just post some photos with descriptions of some "happenings" that have gone on lately with our little guy.

We attended Pumpkin Jam last week and had a great time. Reid really enjoyed the horse that our friends brought for all the kids to try out!


Last week Reid also got to help "B" on the tractor. I'm not so sure that B considered it "help" though. Reid sure enjoyed it! He loves his days at Nanny & B's house, and we love the care that they give him. They are so special to us and to Reid.










Cousin Cameron turned the big 1 last week, and we enjoyed attending his first birthday party. Reid loves a party no matter what it's for...I'm still not real sure he didn't think the party was for him! Cameron loved the birthday cake and would have eaten more if it had not been taken away when it was.

Reid loves to play in his Daddy's shoes, but I never get a picture. Any time he sees me coming with the camera, he quickly takes the shoes off and acts as if he never had them on...it is a strange thing. But it always frustrates me because he's so cute when he's walking around in those huge shoes! Well, the other night he was clueless that I was even in the room. I was able to snap several pictures without him realizing it. Such a sweety!!


No comments: