
Another highlight of the Christmas season was getting to go see the lights at the local theme park with friends. The kids enjoyed riding rides, seeing the reindeer, and the entire family enjoyed a great live nativity scene. 
We always enjoy the Christmas season and all that it brings with it. Family and friends mean so much to us, and we love this time of year because we get to spend more time with them than usual. We enjoyed this year especially because it was the first time that Reid started to realize the true meaning for Christmas. He's starting to grow more intellectually, and we were able to teach him more so this Christmas was special in a different way for us. It's a wonderful feeling when you see your children start to learn about Jesus (and want to learn more about Him!).
Well that brings us up to this year. Even though I say I've been too busy to blog, I can't really think of anything significant that has happened so far this year that is worth telling everyone about. I do have some cute pictures of Reid that I took the other day when I made the mistake of giving him some yogurt and leaving the room! He had fun...that's all I can say.
I think he was painting a portrait on the high chair. Whatever he was doing, it was a blast and I'm sure he would love to do it again! :o)
(What you don't see from the pictures is the yogurt that is slung all over the den...walls, couch, tv, etc...)
Our little man is growing up so fast. He is such a blessing to us. He's as much fun as he is trouble right now! I've just started reading "Bringing Up Boys" by Dr. James Dobson. I'm already laughing to the point of tears while reading the book. Boys truly are a challenge, but the book is so encouraging to parents that are entrusted to raise them by God. Every day is an adventure, and it is one that I do not embark on without the Lord's help. I always ask for his wisdom, strength, guidance and of course A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!







No comments:
Post a Comment